New Webinar announced: Strategies for Government IT Modernization
Register now for a live virtual #InfoGov webinar this Wednesday, March 3rd at 11am EST to hear Strategies for Government IT Modernization.
This is a free & open event.
Kris Pettie, veteran Records Management expert, is leading this webinar, where he will walk attendees through 3 major areas of IT Modernization. If you’re a government IT visionary, this webinar is for you.
Principal Government Business Analyst, Kris Pettie
Director of Marketing, Richard Long
- NARA Delivers Holiday Gift in the Form of a Machine-Readable GRS
- Defense Commissary Agency’s rollout of Feith RMA IQ receives prestigious DoD CIO Award
- Video: Transform the Agency, with RMA IQ
- Protecting FCI and CUI – Federally Compliant Record Repository
- 5 reasons why agencies struggle to meet their FOIA goals