Feith RMA IQ and Microsoft SharePoint
Feith manages records in SharePoint On-Premises or in the O365 Environment with integrated government-ready compliance tools. SharePoint, OneDrive, Exchange and Teams records are brought into the centralized DoD 5015.02-certified repository and then categorized and managed to the letter of the law.
Feith Systems is a member of the Microsoft 365 Content Services Partner Program.
Super-charge your Compliance program
Many of the documents and objects in SharePoint and OneDrive are either records already or should be made records. Given that the majority of workers who deal with records are not full-time Records Managers, organizations need to make the job of capturing, categorizing and disposing of SharePoint records as painless as possible.
RMA IQ will manage records in your SharePoint server, either in place or manage by copy. Files in SharePoint will be automatically categorized in the repository based on metadata and text within the documents. Users who have the proper permissions are given a “link” to access a document.
As well as managing a company’s SharePoint Records, RMA IQ also enables an organization to manage their records in MS Office, MS Exchange, File Shares, their physical records, and their records that began life in organizational Line-of-Business systems.
- Comprehensive Records Management — Certified to the DoD 5015.2 v3 standard and compliant with the NARA UERM specifications
- Record Auto-Categorization
- Legacy integration
- Agile Workflow design and development
- Web Form based multi-source data connectivity
- Image capture, distribution, and life-cycle management
- Simple version migrations for content and custom design and coding
- Robust management Dashboards and Reporting
- Freedom of Information Act management
- Document Redaction
- Digital content exporting and rendering
- Sophisticated security access levels and permissions
- Public self-service participation in capture and workflow processes
- Engaging resources with intimate knowledge of the SharePoint programming tools
With the RMA IQ Records Management suite integrated with SharePoint and SharePoint 365, documents may be passed to the RMA IQ Records Management suite for auto-categorization and secure storage in the RMA IQ repository.
Users with appropriate permissions would receive a “link” to enable access to the document. Alternatively, RMA IQ may be implemented such that documents remain in SharePoint and are managed as Records through the robust RMA IQ Records Management suite via a “link”.
Read the Case Study
Hear how clients in your industry are using the Feith platform to tackle their most challenging records-based processes.
You can use SharePoint RMA’s security tools to manage employees through levels of permissions. This keeps users who need to be in documents in them and users who don’t need to be in them out of them. Audit trails are also visible for every record in the repository.
Search the archive for the record you’re looking for, access it in seconds, and export it as any file type.