Feith Webinar – Getting Executive Buy-in for your information governance initiative
Tips, tricks, and the psychology of buy-in
Feith releases free-to-watch content in the form of webinars throughout the year, providing information technology experts with a valuable resource for continued learning.
Tune in next Tuesday, July 20th, for our latest presentation.
Getting Executive Buy-in for your Information Governance Initiative
Date: 7/20/2021 at 11:00 am EST
Duration: 25 minutes
Industry: All industries
Speaker: Ray Davis
Summary: In this highly informative webinar, our strategic sourcing expert Ray Davis discusses the ins and outs of getting executive buy-in. RM/IG is not a “revenue generator,” so building a case around it can be a challenge. In this webinar, Ray breaks the complicated process of getting executive buy-in into easy to understand sections.
He goes over topics like identifying your senior champion, who to get on your side and when, and even the understanding of stakeholder psychology.
We can’t wait to see you there!
- Feith Webinar – Getting Executive Buy-in for your information governance initiative
- 5 reasons why agencies struggle to meet their FOIA goals
- Video: Transform the Agency, with RMA IQ
- Does my agency need a Task Management system?
- Defense Commissary Agency’s rollout of Feith RMA IQ receives prestigious DoD CIO Award