Feith Webinar – Getting Executive Buy-in for your information governance initiative
Tips, tricks, and the psychology of buy-in
Feith releases free-to-watch content in the form of webinars throughout the year, providing information technology experts with a valuable resource for continued learning.
Tune in any time On-Demand for our latest presentation.
Getting Executive Buy-in for your Information Governance Initiative
Duration: 25 minutes
Industry: All industries
Speaker: Ray Davis
Summary: In this highly informative webinar, our strategic sourcing expert Ray Davis discusses the ins and outs of getting executive buy-in. RM/IG is not a “revenue generator,” so building a case around it can be a challenge. In this webinar, Ray breaks the complicated process of getting executive buy-in into easy to understand sections.
He goes over topics like identifying your senior champion, who to get on your side and when, and even the understanding of stakeholder psychology.
We can’t wait to see you there!
- Improving FOIA Software by Aligning Agency Goals
- NARA Delivers Holiday Gift in the Form of a Machine-Readable GRS
- Defense Commissary Agency’s rollout of Feith RMA IQ receives prestigious DoD CIO Award
- Video: Transform the Agency, with RMA IQ
- Protecting FCI and CUI – Federally Compliant Record Repository