Feith’s records management application, RMA IQ, is the modern Records and Document Management solution designed specifically for the US Federal Government. RMA IQ provides the modern technology needed to comply with the Federal Records Act in today’s agency; ensuring both electronic and physical records are automatically acquired, administered, and disposed according to your agency’s requirements.
- Record capture and archiving.
- Scheduled record destruction.
- Choose browser or native access.
- Integrate SharePoint & fileshares.
- Capture email for total compliance.
- Search archived content.
- Full system audits and logs.
Feith is fully certified by the Joint Interoperability Test Command (DISA JITC). The DoD 5015.02 standard is the benchmark for organizations that manage sensitive documents. RMA IQ also includes compliance for FOIA/PA, NARA UERM, and has achieved ATO at organizations like yours.
Feith remains on the the cutting-edge in Security and Compliance. Feith is your honored solution for records management processes — you may not be required to be DoD secure, but it’s comforting to know you are.
RMA IQ simplicity: why it works
- Manage paper & electronic records.
- Categorize by status in a workflow.
- Schedule when to destroy a record.
- Make any type of record searchable.
- Set legal-holds to prevent deletion.
- Track users and their actions.
A leader in the electronic content industry for over three decades, Feith understands the intersection of modern electronic content with automated Records Management, from acquisition to disposition.
“A fully integrated, fully automated, and cost savings records management solution that fosters rapid information sharing across [the agency].”
Honorable Dana Deasey, Chief Information Officer, Department of Defense, 2020
RMA in a nutshell
- Rules and role-based workflows
- Time and event-driven retention
- Auto-categorization of any content
- Search documents by content
- Tailored interfaces to your users
- Seamless SharePoint integration
- Real-time KPI Dashboards reporting
- Federated content searches
- Robust access privilege system
The fact is, unless your RMA solution is backed by a dynamic, integrated Workflow engine, you won’t have the flexibility required for effective records management. Let us show you why only Feith could have created an RMA solution with the flexibility, true automation, and lifecycle-long administration you need to succeed.
Tailor the entire records management process to your rules, your industry regulations, and your retention schedules. With RMA IQ you can use a single vendor to manage all data, paper and electronic.