Feith’s records management application, RMA iQ, is a fully-integrated and fully-automated records and document management solution that ensures both electronic and physical records are acquired, administered, and disposed of based on your organization’s requirements.
- Record capture and archiving.
- Scheduled record destruction.
- Choose browser or native access.
- Integrate SharePoint & fileshares.
- Capture email for total compliance.
- Search archived content.
- Full system audits and logs.
Feith is fully Department of Defense certified. The DoD 5015.02 standard – a test of nearly 150 rigorous requirements – is the benchmark for organizations that manage sensitive documents. RMA iQ also includes compliance for FOIA/PA, SEC Rule 17a-4 and SOX.
Feith remains on the the cutting-edge in Security and Compliance. Feith is your honored solution for records management processes — you may not be required to be DoD secure, but it’s comforting to know you are.
RMA iQ simplicity: why it works
- Manage paper & electronic records.
- Categorize by status in a workflow.
- Schedule when to destroy a record.
- Make any type of record searchable.
- Set legal-holds to prevent deletion.
- Track users and their actions.
A leader in the electronic content industry for over three decades, Feith understands the intersection of modern electronic content with automated Records Management, from acquisition to disposition.
46% of organizations surveyed reported considerable financial impact, from fines, damages and costs, due to inadequate records disposition.
AIIM, Survey on Information Governance – records, risks and retention
RMA in a nutshell
- Rules and role-based workflows
- Time and event-driven retention
- Auto-categorization of any content
- Search documents by content
- Tailored interfaces to your users
- Seamless SharePoint integration
- Real-time KPI Dashboards reporting
- Federated content searches
- Robust access privilege system
Why RMA from Feith?
The fact is, unless your RMA solution is backed by a dynamic, integrated Workflow engine, you won’t have the flexibility required for effective records management. Let us show you why only Feith could have created an RMA solution with the flexibility, true automation, and lifecycle-long administration you need to succeed.
Tailor the entire records management process to your rules, your industry regulations, and your retention schedules. With RMA iQ you can use a single vendor to manage all data, paper and electronic.