We’ve partnered with Amazon Web Services to provide our popular platform entirely in a hardened Cloud SaaS environment, complete with sturdy web and client-server facilities on which to capture, manage, and deliver your company’s critical information. Achieve flexibility while significantly reducing overhead.
Have your system hosted on a single-tenant Virtual Private Cloud, and Feith will maintain the cloud infrastructure, back-ups, disaster recovery, and more. Feith is diligent in making sure that customer data is stored in a manner compliant with regional regulations (e.g. Safe Harbor). We account for the physical security, data encryption, auditing, penetration testing, and more, required to keep data safe in a highly-regulated environment.
- One-source solution: By implementing Feith for SaaS, you no longer need to install software on site, patch, or update applications, purchase or support hardware, or perform nightly backups.
- Simplicity: You have no need to hire DBAs, staff, or help desk personnel to manage your system because Feith integrates and monitors your applications for you.
- Integration: Feith’s SaaS offering is able to quickly integrate with any Web, GUI or character-based application.
- Content accessibility: You can store and retrieve any object using indexing values generated by other SaaS-hosted applications.
Full backups are generated daily, with any changes to the system logged transactionally, guaranteeing business continuity during disasters.
SaaS service includes:
- Full database & server support
- Full system back-up
- Hardware, storage and database
- Disaster Recovery Services
- Full access to the Feith platform
You’ll no longer need to
- … utilize expensive IT resources
- … patch or update applications
- … purchase and support hardware
- … perform nightly backups
- … sweat over your integrations
Disaster recovery and backup
Disaster Recovery and Backup are simple and automated on the AWS cloud—with reports of the systems’ latency, uptime, etc. available regularly and on-request. Disaster Recovery and back-ups are included in the cost of hosting the software solutions. This includes:
- Pilot-light Disaster Recovery
- Multi-region fail-over
- Regular reports generated on latency and uptime
- Yearly testing of the system
Pay flat-rate hosting, with little risk taken on your side — no added IT staff expenditures, no unexpected replacements of servers, no unexpected costs.