Manage risk and compliance. Control cost.
The insurance industry is a highly regulated and extremely competitive market. To stay ahead, you have to control operating expenses and provide a high level of customer service. Feith’s platform gives insurance companies and third party administrators the ability to optimize business productivity.
Effectively manage the huge volume of paperwork and related information associated with core insurance services, including:
- Claims Processing
- Contract Management
- Customer Service
- Enrollments and Renewals
- Grievances and Complaints
- Regulatory & Financial Audits
- Risk Management
Feith’s Insurance Services Solutions are available on-site or in the cloud.
With a variety of integrations like SSO and Digital Signatures, Feith provides one of the most flexible and modern solutions on the market.
Claims, which are often accompanied by extensive supporting documentation in a variety of formats, must be efficiently routed to ensure fast turnaround as well as regulatory compliance. Feith solutions streamline claims processing by automating the receipt and review process, reducing both processing costs and the risk of lost or misplaced documentation.
Feith solutions enable cost-effective storage and full-text indexing of all contracts. Secure Digital Signatures let multiple users sign a multi-page contract, and version control during contract drafting ensures that only the most current versions are being viewed or revised. Contract management processes are fully integratable into our P2P and AP solutions.
Feith’s Insurance Service Solutions include:
- Diverse Claims Intake via Web Forms, Email, Fax, Paper forms and more
- A centralized repository for storing, editing and processing documents
- Advanced approval workflows with automated email notifications
- KPI Dashboards and Reports for live monitoring of progress
- Automated retention and disposition of associated communications