Painless integrations, by the experts
Integration solutions available for your existing systems — Feith quickly and easily integrates with your external and line-of-business systems, through a full suite of enterprise-grade connectors and integration points:
- Directly link databases for lightning fast, but very easy-to-maintain integrations.
- Use Feith’s powerful APIs for web service and service integrations.
- Intake text from reports, statements, invoices, and more, with our capture tool.
- High-speed scanning, allowing networked scan stations to input directly to Feith.
- Data is available in simple format for export to other database and applications.
- With our quick integrator, simply highlight the information in your reports to index.
- Link Line-Of-Business and Windows applications to documents in the archive.
- Works with your web browser, for drag-and-drop functionality, and live editing.
- Integrate with Enterprise standards, like Oracle Financials, PeopleSoft, and more.
Feith’s desktop automation software provides seamless connectivity between Feith’s suite and your critical – or line of business (LOB) – and server-based applications.
What’s your integration?
- Network drives
- Legacy applications
- ADP Suite
- Box for Enterprise
- SQL Databases
- Identity Providers
- Adobe EchoSign
- Oracle e-Business Suite
- Jenzabar EX/CX
- Google Drive
- Microsoft 365
- Arc GIS
- Social Media Platforms
- Mail Servers
Our mature technology stack is the result of four decades of in-house development. It combines an enterprise workflow engine, auditing and reporting software, UI creation tools, content management, live dashboards, communication and notification functionality, complete APIs, mobile forms, integrated security, and more.
Our extensible suite allows Feith to rapidly and reliably develop tailored and integrated solutions, while building on technologies already proven at many of the world’s largest organizations. We don’t develop from scratch, so your critical systems integration project will get done on-budget and on-time, while benefiting from decades of customer-community expertise.