Feith RMA IQ and Microsoft O365
Feith manages records across the O365 Environment with integrated government-ready compliance tools. SharePoint, OneDrive, Exchange and Teams records are brought into the centralized DoD 5015.02-certified repository and then categorized and managed to the letter of the law.
Feith Systems is a member of the Microsoft 365 Content Services Partner Program.
Super-charge your Office 365 Compliance program
Many of the documents and objects in SharePoint and OneDrive are either records already or should be made records. Given that the majority of workers who deal with records are not full-time Records Managers, organizations need to make the job of capturing, categorizing and disposing of SharePoint records as painless as possible.
RMA IQ will manage records across the O365 environment, and can act on or use records in either physical or electronic form. If documents are passed to RMA IQ, they will be automatically categorized in the repository based on metadata and text within the documents. Users who have the proper permissions are given a “link” to access a document.
As well as managing a company’s SharePoint Records, RMA IQ also enables an organization to manage their records in MS Office, MS Exchange, File Shares, their physical records, and their records that began life in organizational Line-of-Business systems.
- Comprehensive Records Management — Certified to the DoD 5015.2 v3 standard and compliant with the NARA UERM specifications
- Record Auto-Categorization
- Legacy integration
- Agile Workflow design and development
- Web Form based multi-source data connectivity
- Image capture, distribution, and life-cycle management
- Simple version migrations for content and custom design and coding
- Robust management Dashboards and Reporting
- Freedom of Information Act management
- Document Redaction
- Digital content exporting and rendering
- Sophisticated security access levels and permissions
- Public self-service participation in capture and workflow processes
- Engaging resources with intimate knowledge of the SharePoint programming tools
O365 users with appropriate permissions would receive a “link” to enable access to the document. Alternatively, RMA IQ may be implemented such that documents remain in SharePoint and are managed as Records through the robust RMA IQ Records Management suite via a “link”.
Read the Case Study
Hear how clients in your industry are using the Feith platform to tackle their most challenging records-based processes.
In either case, RMA IQ will assist with identification, declaration, and categorization on a wholesale level. If organizations place the Records Management declaration and categorization mission on the SharePoint users, Feith RMA IQ provides the tools that make the process of identifying and preserving the SharePoint documents as easy as possible.
If collaboration for content creation within an easily-adopted, common user portal interface was your organization’s goal, then you have chosen SharePoint for its sweet spot. If you have ventured away from this core product competency, then Feith can expand your vision. Now, you can continue to take advantage of SharePoint’s user interface and significantly expand its utility.