While electronic records remain profoundly more convenient than their physical counterparts, there remains a discernible advantage in maintaining a select portion of an organization’s records in paper form. Besides the historical necessity of maintaining records in their physical format, there is also the added benefit of guaranteed security from material supervision only possible with physical-format records.
It stands self-evident that Records Management software must provide the facility to manage both electronic and physical record formats, while allowing for the development of new processes to be considered truly comprehensive. Feith’s RMA iQ with Physical Records Management is just such a solution.
Physical Records Management
- Simplified Check-In / Check-Out
- Integrate with Iron Mountain
- Box & Document Loan Tracking
- Document Storage Tracking
- Time & Event Driven Disposition
- Loan Permissions
- Scannable barcode system
- Transfer Approval/Denial
- Warehouse Notifications
- Barcode Generation
- Due Date Tracking
- Secure Audit Trail
- Classification & Markings Tracking
Hear how clients in your industry are using the Feith platform to tackle their most challenging business processes.
- High-Speed Scanning
- Batch Record Ingestion
- Completely Full-Text Searchable
- Secure Document Collaboration
- Automatic Record Categorization
- Redaction System
- Extract, Transform & Load Engine
- Integrate into Existing Processes
- Run Customized Reports
- Modify Workflows On-The-Fly
- Tailored Database Integrations
- Performance Indicating Dashboards
- Report on Suspicious Behavior
- Assign Work to Do
- Comprehensive Approvals
- Letter & E-mail Generation
Packaging the physical and electronic documents into one solution allows records managers to treat their entire process with a more unified approach.
Feith’s physical records management application combines DoD 5015.2-certified Records Management, process-automating workflow software, notifications, on-the-fly web forms, and key performance indicating dashboards and reports — so you can manage your physical records with the same intelligence and oversight you do your electronic records.