A fully-automated DoD 5015.02 certified Records Management solution that ensures electronic and physical records are administered based on your organization’s regulations and requirements.
- Govern record lifecycles
- Administer file plans
- Automate disposition based on retention
Gives organizations the tools they need to process requests, assemble documents, redact sensitive info, and provides managers with powerful tracking dashboards and reports.
- Track the request lifecycle
- Engage citizens with public request forms
- Comply with congressional requirements
Feith’s E-Discovery solution handles all phases of the discovery lifecycle – capturing, approving, searching, redacting, tracking, revising, and accessing discoverables across the organization.
- Find records by content or metadata
- Maintain regulatory compliance
- Facilitate collaboration
Highly versatile, packaged software designed to facilitate the case lifecycle – collecting, editing, and approving cases for submission. Add to that Dashboards and Reports for full accountability.
- Collect from many sources
- Collaborate organization wide
- Provide real-time tracking and reporting
Tracks the assignment of tasks across departments or commands to minimize the productivity costs associated with tracking work. Ensure employees get their work done on-time; routine or ad hoc.
- Promote accountability and collaboration
- Due dates with automated notifications
- Provide a complete audit trail of tasks
Software to manage the declassification process from start-to-finish, including redaction, review, notifications and more. Keeps a complete audit trail of every action in the system.
- Provide security with DoD 5015.02 certification
- Search by full-text and metadata
- Redact, produce and deliver