The Feith Webinar Series
Join Us From The Comfort of Your Office Chair
Feith hosts semi-monthly Webinars highlighting specific newsworthy topics in business process management, records management, workflow, and more. We discuss the latest issues, best practices, and how to improve efficiency and productivity. Many of our webinars are specific to a particular industry or department application, so there will always be something for you. Presentations are given by Feith solutions architects, engineers, and management, and by special guest speakers.
These 45-minute presentations are geared towards you, and giving you the best education on how to more efficiently administer your process and manage your organization, agency, or business.
Feith Webinars are always FREE to attend.
Upcoming Webinars: Learn More & Register Now
Thursday, June 13th at 2pm ET | 11am PT
Streamline your A/P processes by automating capture, routing, notification, and approval with one unified interface, reduce processing costs and manual effort, increase accuracy and timeliness, and eliminate lost items.
Thursday, July 11th at 2pm ET | 11am PT
Postponed: Rescheduled Date To Be Announced
Previous Webinar Sessions
- Email Records Management and Autocategorization
- Workflow for Case and Contract Management
- Workflow Integration for Time & Expense Reporting
- New Horizons In Task & Workflow Management
- Records Management Reform & RMA Culture Change
- ERP Integration with Your Legacy ECM System
- Next-Generation BPM & Workflow
- Critical eDiscovery Tools
- Report Management with Crystal Reports Integration
- Simple & Secure DoD 5015.2 Records Management
- The Secrets to Supercharging SharePoint
- Feith Integration with Jenzabar for Higher Education
- Streamlined Web Forms Processing
- Internal Requests: Self-Service Forms and Processing
- Dynamic Dashboards: Measure, Manage, and More
- Realize Your Workflow & BPM Vision
- Solutions Presents: New Power Features (current clients only)
- Back to Basics: A Document Management Refresher