The DC Live Process &
and SharePoint Conference
BPM & Workflow • 5015.2 Records Management
Case & Task Management • 5015.2 SharePoint Integration
Secure Private Cloud File Sharing • Auto-Categorization
Capstone • Information Lifecycle Governance • More
April 21, 2015 | Washington DC
Feith is bringing its BPM/RM caravan to Washington DC again for a brand new, FULL DAY, expanded Process Management Conference to assuade your I-miss-FOSE blues!
Join us live this Spring for this exclusive DC Live Business Process & Records Management (and SharePoint Integration) Conference. Our last 2 events SOLD OUT, so we're doubling the size and scope of this season's event to meet demand. But don't delay... seats will go fast, so we encourage you to register for your spot now for this session as soon as registration opens! To subscribe to Feith and receive notification as soon as agendas and speakers are announced and registration opens, please click here.
Who It Is For
This event is free and open to everyone: BPM professionals, Records Managers, IT personnel, support engineers, SharePoint users & managers, legal & IP specialists, Private Sector & Commercial Organizations, Government, Civilian Agency, Armed Forces & DoD, and Intelligence Community, Higher Education, contractors, consultants, executives, administrators, or anyone wanting to gain a better understanding of new horizons in today's Business Processes & Records Management Automation.
What You'll Learn
The DC Live Seminar & Workshop focuses on topics critical to improving Business Processes Management, new solutions in 5015.2 Records Management (and why a DoD-certified secure platform is important to non-government businesses, too), the Capstone email initiative, real solutions for Email Auto-Categorization, broader horizons in Case & Task Management, super-charging (and loving) your SharePoint environment with seamless legacy 5015.2-certified integration, protecting Top Secret, Confidential, and Classified documents and files with Private Cloud File Sharing, and more.
What You'll See
Find out how to leverage next-generation Process Management applications that help you manage, organize, and automate the BPM, Workflow, Records Management, ERP, Content Management, SharePoint, and File Sharing processes that empower your organization or agency.
You'll be party to engaging industry speakers and keynotes, educational seminar sessions, BPM best-practices workshops, a variety of DC Process Management insiders and trade experts discussing new technologies and real-world solutions, a series of hands-on demonstration 'speed dating'-style workshops, a 'Super-Charging' SharePoint integration session, one-on-one education, and critical inter- and intra-industry networking. A full breakfast buffet and light mid-day meal will also be provided.
See below for specific topics and session descriptions.
KeynotesThe Industry Welcome Address, presented by Feith Vice President of Government Sales Mitch Farbstein, will be a topic to be announced soon.
Mitch has made the technology industry his home for 40 years, with a focus on ECM & architecting Enterprise Solutions for the last 30. He was a Heisman Trophy candidate at Bucknell and is enshrined in their Athletic Hall of Fame.
For more information and updates on topics and sessions as they are announced, subscribe to Feith by clicking here.
- ONE DAY ONLY: April 21, 2015
- TIME: 8am: Complimentary breakfast. 830am: Conference begins. Event ends approx 3:00pm.
- WHERE: Capital Hilton, Congressional/Senate Room, 1001 16th St NW, Washington DC
- COST: FREE for all attendees
- REGISTRATION: To Be Announced
Agenda & Session Topics
- Welcome: To Be Announced, Mitch Farbstein, VP Sales of Feith
- Keynote: To Be Announced
- Under the BPM Umbrella: Keeping Your Business Process Management Centralized
- 5015.2 Records Management , Auto-Categorization, and the Capstone Approach to Email
- Benefits of Dept. of Defense-Certified Records Management to non-Government Organizations
- Super-Charging SharePoint with 5015-Certified Enhanced Legacy Integration
- Updates on the latest memos on the Presidential Directive on Managing Government Records
- The Dangers of the Public Cloud for Secure Enterprise File Sync & Share
- More Adaptive, More Productive, Faster Case Management & Task Management
- Strategies for Distributed Information Lifecycle Management and Governance
- Interactive Breakout Sessions with Process & Records Management Specialists
- 'BPM-Go-Round': a series of hands-on, speed-dating-style Demonstration Workshops
- A variety of organizations showcasing the latest BPM Technology
- Invaluable Inter- and Intra-Industry Networking
- Full complimentary hot morning breakfast buffet and mid-day meal
Download Your Event Invitation
Click the images below to download the PDF invitations from our last session. Keep them on your desk as a reminder, or share with colleagues.