Free Live DC Business Process
and Records Management
Seminar and SharePoint Workshop
BPM & Workflow • 5015.2 Records Management
Case & Task Management • 5015.2 SharePoint Integration
Secure Private Cloud File Sharing • Auto-Categorization • Capstone
Information Lifecycle Management & Governance • More
October 23, 2014 | Washington DC
Feith is bringing its caravan to Washington DC this fall for a full-day, in-person Seminar and Workshop. Join us live in DC Thursday October 23rd for this exclusive FREE Business Process and Records Management Seminar & Workshop Series session.
This event is free and open to everyone: BPM professionals, Records Managers, IT personnel, support engineers, SharePoint users & managers, legal & IP specialists, Government & IC specialists, consultants, executives, administrators, or anyone wanting to gain a better understanding of today's Business Processes & Records Management.
What You'll Learn
This Feith in DC Seminar focuses on topics critical to improving Business Processes Management, new solutions in Records Management & Auto-Categorization, broader horizons in Case & Task Management, super-charging (and loving) your SharePoint environment with a 5015.2-certified pairing, Private Cloud Protected Enterprise File Share and Collaboration, and more. See below for specific topics and session descriptions.
What You'll See
Find out how to leverage next-generation Process Management applications that help you organize and automate the BPM, Workflow, Records Management, ERP, Content Management, SharePoint, and File Sharing processes that empower your organization or agency.
The session's keynote addresses how to face the monumental, complex task of launching a new implementation, especially for e-records, and the harsh reality of getting all hands on board, with an all-encompassing platform, and a dose of culture change.
The event begins with a complimentary breakfast buffet and lasts into the early afternoon with sessions that include informational presentations from trade experts, guest lecturers discussing real-world applications, one-on-one education, and inter- and intra-industry networking.
For more information and updates on topics and sessions as they are announced, subscribe to Feith by clicking here.
- ONE DAY ONLY: Thursday October 23, 2014
- TIME: 8am: Complimentary breakfast. 830am: Sessions begin. Event ends approx 12:30pm.
- WHERE: Capital Hilton, 1001 16th St NW, Washington DC
- COST: FREE for all attendees
- REGISTRATION: Click Here
Agenda & Session Topics
- Keynote: "Be Careful What You Wish For: The Harsh Realities of e-Implementation"
- Forum: Department of Defense Certified-Secure 5015.2 Records Management and Auto-Categorization
- Workshop: Super-Charging SharePoint with 5015-Certified Enhanced Legacy Integration
- Update: The Dangers of the Public Cloud for Protected Enterprise File Sync & Share and Collaboration
- Presentation: More Adaptive, More Productive, Faster Case Management & Task Management
- Session: Strategies for Distributed Information Lifecycle Management and Governance
- Exclusive: Special Guest Speakers discussing Real-World Issues & Applications
- Personalized Breakout Sessions with Process & Records Management Specialists
- Invaluable Inter- and Intra-Industry Networking
- Full complimentary hot Breakfast Buffet
Dowload Your Event Invitation
Clicl the images below to download the PDF inviations. Keep them on your desk as a reminder, or share with colleagues.