Free Live DC Business Process
and Records Management
Seminar and Workshop
Between a BPM Rock & an RMA Hard Place:
New Methodology vs New Technology
BPM & Workflow • Task Management • Private Cloud File Share
5015.2 Records Management • SharePoint Integration
Enterprise Reporting & Dashboards • Autocategorization • More
Thursday June 5, 2014 | Washington DC
Feith is bringing its caravan to Washington DC this spring for a full-day, in-person Seminar and Workshop.
This event is free and open to everyone: BPM professionals, Records Managers, IT personnel, support engineers, users, SharePoint managers, Government & IC specialists, consultants, executives, administrators, students, or anyone wanting to gain a better understanding of topics critical to improving Business Processes Management.
This Feith in DC Seminar focuses on topics such as efficiency through Business Process Management, new issues in Records Management, broadening horizons in Task Management, and more. See below for specific topics and session descriptions.
Join us live in DC Thursday June 5th for this exclusive FREE Business Process and Records Management Seminar & Workshop Series session.
See real-time demonstrations of next-generation applications designed to help you organize and automate your BPM, Workflow, Records Management, ERP, Content Management, and File Sharing processes and empower your organization or agency.
You'll learn how implementing new BPM & Records Management methodologies (like Capstone) rather than new technologies may not be the panacea for business process improvement as believed, wedging you between an new rock and an old hard place.
Plus, we'll have updates on the Presidential Directive on Managing Records and discuss the real-world truths about the Capstone Approach to email categorization.
The event begins with a complimentary breakfast buffet and lasts into the afternoon with sessions that include informational presentations from trade experts, guest lecturers discussing real-world applications, one-on-one education, and industry networking.
For more information and updates on topics and sessions as they are announced, subscribe to Feith by clicking here.
Seminar and Workshop Information
- ONE DAY ONLY: Thursday June 5, 2014
- TIME: 8am: Complimentary breakfast. 830am: Sessions begin.
- WHERE: Capital Hilton, 1001 16th St NW, Washington DC
- COST: FREE
- REGISTRATION: Click here
- Keynote: Between a BPM Rock & an RMA Hard Place: New Methodology vs New Technology
- Forum: 5015.2 Records Management and Email Categorization Automation
- Workshop: Seamless SharePoint Legacy Integration
- Presentation: The Dangers of the Public Cloud for Enterprise File Sync & Share
- Exclusive BridgeLogiQ Express Clinic and Tutorial
- Personalized Breakout Sessions with BPM Insiders
- Special Guest Speakers discussing Real-World Issues & Applications
- Invaluable Industry Networking
- Plus a Full Complimentary Hot Breakfast
Dowload Your Event Invitation
Keep it on your desk as a reminder, or share with colleagues.