Free DC Live Interactive Process
and Records Management
Seminar & SharePoint Workshop
BPM & Workflow • 5015.2 Records Management
Case & Task Management • 5015.2 SharePoint Integration
Secure Private Cloud File Sharing • Auto-Categorization
Capstone • Information Lifecycle Governance • More
October 23, 2014 | Washington DC
Feith is bringing its caravan to Washington DC again for a half-day, in-person BPM Seminar & Workshop and Breakfast!
Join us live on Thursday October 23rd for this exclusive DC Live Business Process and Records Management Seminar & Workshop Series session. Our last event SOLD OUT, and seats are going fast for this session, so we encourage you to register for your spot now for this session by clicking here!
Who It Is For
This event is free and open to everyone: BPM professionals, Records Managers, IT personnel, support engineers, SharePoint users & managers, legal & IP specialists, Private Sector & Commercial Organizations, Government, Civilian Agency, Armed Forces & DoD, and Intelligence Community, Higher Education, contractors, consultants, executives, administrators, or anyone wanting to gain a better understanding of new horizons in today's Business Processes & Records Management Automation.
What You'll Learn
The DC Live Seminar & Workshop focuses on topics critical to improving Business Processes Management, new solutions in 5015.2 Records Management (and why a DoD-certified secure platform is important to non-government businesses, too), the Capstone email initiative, real solutions for Email Auto-Categorization, broader horizons in Case & Task Management, super-charging (and loving) your SharePoint environment with seamless legacy 5015.2-certified integration, protecting Top Secret, Confidential, and Classified documents and files with Private Cloud File Sharing, and more.
See below for specific topics and session descriptions.
What You'll See
Find out how to leverage next-generation Process Management applications that help you manage, organize, and automate the BPM, Workflow, Records Management, ERP, Content Management, SharePoint, and File Sharing processes that empower your organization or agency.
The event begins with a complimentary breakfast buffet and lasts into the early afternoon with sessions that include informational presentations from trade experts, guest lecturers discussing real-world applications, one-on-one education, and inter- and intra-industry networking.
The Industry Expert Keynote will feature BPM insider, leading industry advocate, and CEO of C-Level team building firm GSS Mark Hogan. A recognized industry pioneer, Mark has been involved with the evolution of Records Management for over 20 years, having run one of the largest Records Management software companies as well as having built two $100MM+ federal organizations. Mark has also served on the Congressional Blue Ribbon Task Force on Aviation Safety and is a frequent lecturer at Maryland's Smith School of Business & Harvard Business School.
Mark's keynote, "The Genesis of 5015.2: Then & Now", will touch on how Electronic Records Management was initially received, how its value has grown, and what it means to organizations both inside the government and out.
The Industry Welcome Address, presented by Feith Vice President of Sales Mitch Farbstein, is titled "Be Careful What You Wish For: The Harsh Realities of e-RMA", and will discuss how to face the monumental and complex task of launching a new or upgraded BPM implementation, especially for electronic records, the culture change that surrounds it, and the real challenges of getting all hands on board.
Mitch has made the technology industry his home for 40 years, with a focus on ECM & architecting Enterprise Solutions for the last 30. He was a Heisman Trophy candidate at Bucknell and is enshrined in their Athletic Hall of Fame.
For more information and updates on topics and sessions as they are announced, subscribe to Feith by clicking here.
- ONE DAY ONLY: Thursday October 23, 2014
- TIME: 8am: Complimentary breakfast. 830am: Sessions begin. Event ends approx 12:30pm.
- WHERE: Capital Hilton, 1001 16th St NW, Washington DC
- COST: FREE for all attendees
- REGISTRATION: Click Here
Agenda & Session Topics
- Welcome: "Be Careful What You Wish For: The Harsh Realities of e-RMA", Mitch Farbstein, VP Sales of Feith
- Keynote: "The Genesis of 5015.2 ERM: Then and Now", Mark Hogan, CEO of GSS
- Under the BPM Umbrella: Keeping Your Business Process Management Centralized
- 5015.2 Records Management , Auto-Categorization, and the Capstone Approach to Email
- Benefits of Dept. of Defense-Certified Records Management to non-Government Organizations
- Super-Charging SharePoint with 5015-Certified Enhanced Legacy Integration
- Updates on the latest memos on the Presidential Directive on Managing Government Records
- The Dangers of the Public Cloud for Secure Enterprise File Sync & Share
- More Adaptive, More Productive, Faster Case Management & Task Management
- Strategies for Distributed Information Lifecycle Management and Governance
- Interactive Breakout Sessions with Process & Records Management Specialists
- Invaluable Inter- and Intra-Industry Networking
- Full complimentary hot Breakfast Buffet
Download Your Event Invitation
Click the images below to download the PDF invitations. Keep them on your desk as a reminder, or share with colleagues.