Free Live DC Business Process
and Records Management
Seminar and SharePoint Workshop
BPM & Workflow • Task Management • Private Cloud File Share
5015.2 Records Management • SharePoint Integration
Enterprise Reporting & Dashboards • Autocategorization • More
October 23, 2014 | Washington DC
Feith is bringing its caravan to Washington DC this fall for a full-day, in-person Seminar and Workshop.
This event is free and open to everyone: BPM professionals, Records Managers, IT personnel, support engineers, SharePoint users & managers, legal & IP specialists, Government & IC specialists, consultants, executives, administrators, or anyone wanting to gain a better understanding of today's Business Processes & Records Management.
This Feith in DC Seminar focuses on critical topics such as improving BPM & Workflow, new issues in 5015.2 Records Management like auto-categorization and Capstone, broader horizons in Task & Case Management, File Sharing security with the Private Cloud, super-charging (and loving) your SharePoint environment, and more. See below for specific topics and session descriptions.
Join us live in DC Thursday October 23rd for this exclusive FREE Business Process and Records Management Seminar & Workshop Series session.
Find out how to leverage next-generation Process Management applications that help you organize and automate the BPM, Workflow, Records Management, ERP, Content Management, SharePoint, and File Sharing processes that empower your organization or agency.
Session topics include 5015.2 Records Management, Capstone, and intelligent Email Auto-Categorization; super-charging (and loving) your SharePoint environment through integration; bringing the Agency Enterprise together under the BPM umbrella; and secure and confidential file sync & share with the Private Cloud. Our event keynote will discuss important and timely issues in BPM and Records Management.
The event begins with a complimentary breakfast buffet and lasts into the early afternoon with sessions that include informational presentations from trade experts, guest lecturers discussing real-world applications, one-on-one education, and inter- and intra-industry networking.
For more information and updates on topics and sessions as they are announced, subscribe to Feith by clicking here.
Seminar and Workshop Information
- ONE DAY ONLY: Thursday October 23, 2014
- TIME: 8am: Complimentary breakfast. 830am: Sessions begin. Event ends approx 12:30pm.
- WHERE: Capital Hilton, 1001 16th St NW, Washington DC
- COST: FREE for all attendees
- REGISTRATION: Click here
- Keynote: Current Issues in Busines Process & Records Management Update
- Forum: 5015.2 Records Management, Auto-Categorization, and the Capstone Approach
- Workshop: Super-Charging SharePoint with Enhanced Legacy Integration
- Presentation: The Dangers of the Public Cloud for Enterprise File Sync & Share
- Update: Enterprise Report Management with Crystal Reports enhancement and Dashboards
- Personalized Breakout Sessions with Process & Records Management Specialists
- Special Guest Speaker discussing Real-World Issues & Applications
- Invaluable Inter- and Intra-Industry Networking
- Plus a Full Complimentary Hot Breakfast Buffet