Feith in DC Presents
Feith Free DC Business Process
and Records Management
Seminar and Workshop
BPM & Workflow • Task Management • File Sync & Share
5015.2 Records Management • SharePoint Integration
Enterprise Reporting & Dashboards • Autocategorization • More
Thursday June 5, 2014 | Washington DC
Feith is bringing its caravan to Washington DC this spring for a full-day, in-person Seminar and Workshop. This event is free and open to everyone: BPM professionals, Records Managers, IT personnel, support engineers, users, SharePoint managers, Government & IC specialists, consultants, executives, administrators, students, or anyone wanting to gain a better understanding of topics critical to improving Business Processes Management.
This Feith in DC Seminar focuses on topics such as efficiency through Business Process Management, new issues in Records Management, broadening horizons in Task Management, and more. See below for specific topics and session descriptions.
Join us and learn how to streamline your Business Processes with dynamic Workflow solutions, leverage the simplicity and security of DoD 5015.2-certified Records Management, maximize automation for Task Management, increase the productivity and efficiency of your managed content, and more.
See real-time demonstrations of next-generation BPM applications, Enterprise Reporting for Crystal Reports, and intelligent auto-categorization, designed to help you simplify needs and achieve your ECM workflow goals while controlling costs within a budget-friendly environment.
A special keynote presentation on Business Process Management will be presented, and we will also engage in a round-table discussion on the latest news relating to the Presidential Directive on Managing Government Records and adopting NARA’s new Capstone Approach to Email Management.
The event begins with a complimentary breakfast buffet and lasts into the afternoon with sessions that include informational presentations from trade experts, guest lecturers discussing real-world applications, one-on-one education, and industry networking.
For more information and updates on topics and sessions as they are announced, subscribe to Feith by clicking here.
Seminar and Workshop Information
- ONE DAY ONLY: Thursday June 5, 2014
- TIME: 8am: Complimentary breakfast. 830am: Sessions begin.
- WHERE: Capital Hilton, 1001 16th St NW, Washington DC
- COST: FREE
- REGISTRATION: Click here
Presentation Topics Include:
- Keynote: Business Process Management
- Forum: 5015.2 Records Management, Auto-Categorization, and the Capstone Approach
- Workshop: Seamless SharePoint Legacy Integration
- Presentation: Report Management with Crystal Reports and Dashboards
- Exclusive BridgeLogiQ Express Clinic and Tutorial
- Personalized Breakout Sessions with Feith Specialists
- Special guest speakers discussing real-world applications
- Invaluable industry networking
- Plus a full complimentary breakfast
"If you've ever thought 'There's got to be a better way,'
there is, and it's easier than you think."