FOSE is history, but do not fear... we've got you covered this April in DC.
The DC Live Business Process
and Records Management
Conference & Expo
BPM & Workflow • 5015.2 Records Management
Auto-Categorization • Capstone • SharePoint Integration
Case Management • FOIA • e-Discovery • Redaction
Information Lifecycle Governance • Private Cloud • More
April 21, 2015 | Washington DC
Open to Both Government and Commercial Sector Attendees
Feith is bringing its BPM & RM caravan to Washington DC again for a brand new, FULL DAY, expanded Process Management Conference to assuade your I-miss-FOSE blues!
Join us live this April - just 3 weeks after FOSE would have been held - for this exclusive DC Live Business Process & Records Management (and SharePoint Integration) Conference for Government and Commercial attendees. Our last 2 DC events SOLD OUT, so we're doubling the size and scope of this season's event to meet demand. And for those that had planned on attending the now-canceled FOSE Conference, we gladly invite you to this related event in its place.
But don't delay... seats will go fast, so we encourage you to register for your spot now!
Who It's For
This event is free and open to everyone: BPM professionals, Records Managers, IT personnel, support engineers, SharePoint users & managers, legal & IP specialists, Private Sector & Commercial Organizations, Government, Civilian Agency, Armed Forces & DoD, and Intelligence Community, Higher Education, contractors, consultants, executives, administrators, or anyone wanting to gain a better understanding of new horizons in today's Business Processes & Records Management Automation.
What You'll Learn
The DC Live Conference focuses on topics critical to improving Business Processes Management, new solutions in 5015.2 Records Management (and why a DoD-certified secure platform is important to non-government businesses, too), the Capstone email initiative, real solutions for Email Auto-Categorization, new technologies in Case Management for e-Discovery and FOIA, super-charging (and loving) your SharePoint environment with seamless legacy 5015.2-certified integration, new horizons in Information and Lifecycle Governance, protecting secure and classified documents with Private Cloud File Sharing, and more.
The event features a variety of thought leaders and industry professionals discussing hot BPM topics, best practices, and real-world solutions in our Speakers Theater, and visit with technology innovators and education insiders in our hands-on, interactive BPM Technology Workshop Lab.
What You'll See
Find out how to leverage next-generation Process Management applications that help you manage, organize, and automate the BPM, Workflow, Records Management, ERP, Content Management, SharePoint, and File Sharing processes that empower your organization or agency.
You'll be party to engaging industry speakers and keynotes, educational seminar sessions, BPM best-practices workshops, a variety of DC Process Management insiders and trade experts discussing new technologies and real-world solutions, a series of hands-on demonstration 'speed dating'-style workshops, a 'Super-Charging' SharePoint integration session, one-on-one education, and critical inter- and intra-industry networking. A full breakfast buffet and light mid-day meal will also be provided.
See below for specific topics and session descriptions.
KeynotesThe Industry Welcome Address, presented by Feith Vice President of Government Sales Mitch Farbstein, will be a topic to be announced soon.
Mitch has made the technology industry his home for 40 years, with a focus on ECM & architecting Enterprise Solutions for the last 30. He was a Heisman Trophy candidate at Bucknell and is enshrined in their Athletic Hall of Fame.
More keynote speakers will be announced in the coming weeks. For more information and updates on topics and sessions as they are announced, subscribe to Feith by clicking here.
- ONE DAY ONLY: April 21, 2015
- TIME: 8am: Complimentary breakfast. 830am: Conference begins. Event ends approx 3:00pm.
- WHERE: Capital Hilton, Congressional/Senate Room, 1001 16th St NW, Washington DC
- COST: FREE for all attendees
- REGISTRATION: Click the button below
Agenda & Session Topics
- Welcome: To Be Announced, Mitch Farbstein, VP Sales of Feith
- Keynote: To Be Announced
- Speakers Theater: To Be Announced
- Under the BPM Umbrella: Keeping Your Business Process Management Centralized
- 5015.2 Records Management , Auto-Categorization, and the Capstone Approach to Email
- Benefits of Dept. of Defense-Certified Records Management to non-Government Organizations
- Super-Charging SharePoint with 5015-Certified Enhanced Legacy Integration
- Updates on the latest memos on the Presidential Directive on Managing Government Records
- The Dangers of the Public Cloud for Secure Enterprise File Sync & Share
- More Adaptive, More Productive, Faster Case Management & Task Management
- Strategies for Distributed Information Lifecycle Management and Governance
- Interactive Breakout Sessions with Process & Records Management Specialists
- The BPM Technology Workshop Lab with a series of hands-on, interactive Demonstration Stations
- A variety of organizations showcasing the latest BPM Technology
- Invaluable Inter- and Intra-Industry Networking
- Full complimentary hot morning breakfast buffet and mid-day meal
A Note About FOSE
If you have not already heard, we bring you the sad word that the 37-year run of the FOSE Government Technology Conference & Expo has ended, and will not return for 2015. The loss of the most important technology show for Government leaves a large hole in the pipeline between you and the education, development, new technology innovations, and networking that you came to expect when you attended FOSE.
As a 15-year attendee and exhibitor at FOSE ourselves, we are disappointed by this loss as much as you are. Whether you attended yourself personally, or others in your organization frequented the show, you know how important being on the floor of FOSE was for the Government technology community.
That's why we decided we were not going to sit around and wait for the next important event to present itself... we'd create the next important event ourselves.
We very much want to give you the forum for the one-on-one education, technology advancements, and critical industry networking you won't have at FOSE anymore. If you were a regular FOSE attendee, register for this event now. Feith is not associated with FOSE nor 1105 Media.