May, Date TBA • Venue TBA • Washington DCBPM & Workflow • 5015.2 Records Management • SharePoint Integration • Information Governance • Lifecycle Management • Auto-Categorization • Capstone • Process Privacy & Security • Case Management • Technology Evaluation, Acquisition, and Implementation • Culture Change & Organizational Energy • Digital Trust • e-Discovery • FOIA/PA • Secure Private Cloud • and More (subject to change)
FREE | Live | 5 CRM & 5 IGP Credits | Breakfast & Lunch Provided
The FREE DC LIVE! Business Process & Records Management Conference and Expo – a full-day, live Business Process Management, Records Management, SharePoint, and Information Governance event – is back again in Washington with all-new speakers, all-new topics, and all-new sessions.
DC LIVE! is an exclusive CRM/IGP-accredited event for all: Commercial & Government, Private & Public, Novice & Expert, and you!
Since its inception in 2008, DC LIVE! has grown to become the top DC destination for targeted education, technology advancements, and critical industry networking in BPM, RIM, and iG. With nearly 1,000 registrants, our 2016 sessions sold out quickly, so don’t delay… this is a limited-attendance event and free seats will go fast. Register for your free spot now before they’re all gone. Oh, and breakfast and lunch will be available, so there’s no excuse!
The DC LIVE! educational Process & Records Management Conference consists of two concurrently-active educational spaces in which to participate:
- Come hear and visit with our impressive lineup of engaging thought leaders & industry professionals headlining the event in our Speakers Education Theater, discussing hot Business Process, Records Management, and iGovernance topics, issues & challenges, best practices, and real-world solutions. All our speakers will be available for networking and conversation as well.
- Join our technology innovators and education insiders showcasing new technologies and leading discussions related to current issues in our hands-on, Interactive Technology Pop-Up Lab.
- The day concludes with our lively and engaging afternoon Featured Speakers Town Hall Panel Q&A – which has become the talk of the town – and a special prize giveaway, so be sure to stick around for the duration of the event.
With attendees from a broad spectrum of commercial sectors and nearly every federal government agency, this event is an unequaled DC-area inter- and intra-industry ECM networking opportunity, so don’t miss out on the chance to meet with esteemed industry professionals, colleagues, educators, and experts.
Attention Certified Records Managers and Information Governance Professionals: This Conference is approved for 5 CRM Certification Maintenance Credits from ICRM and 5 IGP Certification Credits from ARMA towards continuing education and certification renewals.
- Date: TBA Soon
- Time: TBA Soon
- Location: TBA Soon
- Cost: FREE for all attendees
- Credits: 5 CRM Certified Maintenance Point Credits from ICRM, and 5 Information Governance IGP Credits from ARMA
- Schedule & Agenda: TBA Soon
- Registration: Registration is Closed
Who It’s For
This event is free and open to everyone:
- BPM professionals, Records Managers, IT personnel, Information Governance, Support Engineers, SharePoint users/developers
- Commercial, Government, and Non-Profit organizations, Private & Public Sector representatives
- Executive Branch Agencies, DoD & Armed Forces, Intelligence Community, Civilian Agencies, Legislative, NGO’s
- State, District, County, City, and Local Government employees and officials
- Manufacturing, Retail, Energy, Higher Education, Legal & IP, Pharmaceutical, Healthcare, Financial, Insurance
- Agents, contractors, consultants, executives, administrators, and users
- Attendees from FOSE in the past looking for a replacement technology event
- Attendees from ARMA, AIIM, Acquire, EA, InfoGovCon, KM World, eDRM, Collaborate, Fusion, Oracle, and similar shows looking for a companion event in DC
- Anyone wanting to gain a better understanding of new horizons in today’s Business Processes & Records Management Automation.