November 18, 2015 • Washington DC
FREE • Approved for 5 CRM (CMP) & 5 IGP Credits • Breakfast & Lunch Provided
BPM & Workflow • 5015.2 Records Management • SharePoint Integration • Information Governance & Lifecycle Management • Auto-Categorization • Capstone • Process Security • Case Management • ECM Best Practices • Data Transparency • e-Discovery • FOIA/PA • Private Cloud • and Much More
The Conference Caravan is headed again to Washington DC for the Fall 2015 Free DC Live Business Process & Records Management (and SharePoint) Conference & Expo, an exclusive ECM, BPM, RMA, RIM, and IG event the for Commercial and Government organizations on November 18th!
Come hear and interact with an impressive lineup of thought leaders and industry professionals discussing hot Business Process, Records Management, and Information Governance topics, best practices, and real-world solutions in our Featured Session Speakers Theater
, and visit with technology innovators and education insiders showcasing new technologies and leading discussions related to current issues in our hands-on, Interactive Technology Lab Pop-Up Workshop
#BPMRM2015 is becoming the top DC destination for targeted education, technology advancements, and critical industry networking in BPM & RIM.
Our last 3 DC events SOLD OUT, so we’re tripling the size and scope of anything we’ve done before to meet your demand. But don’t delay… this is a limited-attendance event and spaces will go fast, so register for free for your spot now.
Did you used to attend the FOSE show? This is the replacement event you’ve been waiting for! Looking for a great companion event to the ARMA International Expo? This is your perfect show. We’ve got all this – plus star-power!
Plus, this event is an unequaled industry DC-area networking opportunity as well, so don’t miss out.
And – Certified Records Managers and Information Governance Professionals – this Conference is approved for 5 Certification Maintenance Point (CMP) Credits from ICRM and 5 IGP Certification Credits from ARMA towards continuing education and certification renewals.
- One Day Only: Wednesday, November 18, 2015
- Time: Sign-In: 7:30am. Breakfast: 8am. Conference: 8:30am – 4:30pm.
- Cost: FREE for all attendees
- Credits: 5 CRM CMP Credits from ICRM and 5 IGP Credits from ARMA
Who It’s For
This event is free and open to everyone:
- • BPM Professionals, Records Managers, IT Personnel, Information Governance Professionals, Support Engineers, and SharePoint Users & Managers
- • Government and Commercial Organizations, Private & Public Sector Representatives, Armed Forces & DoD, Intelligence Community, Civilian Agencies, Legislative, NGO’s, Manufacturing, Pharmaceutical & HealthCare, Financial & Insurance, Legal & Intellectual Property, and Higher Education
- • Agents, Contractors, Consultants, Executives, Administrators
- • Those that have attended FOSE in the past and are looking for a replacement technology event
- • Those that have attended AIIM, ARMA, FOSE, EA, InfoGovCon, KM World, and similar shows looking for a companion event in DC
- • Anyone wanting to gain a better understanding of new horizons in today’s Business Processes & Records Management Automation.
Keynotes and Featured Theater Presentations Speakers
The Keynote Address
, Information Governance: Creating Opportunities and Order Out of Chaos
, will be presented by Sunil Ohri
, Of Counsel, Information Governance & e-Discovery, Stein Mitchell Cipollone Beato & Missner.
With an understanding that information management practices and processes must fit seamlessly within the organization’s workflow and culture to succeed and bridging the worlds of law and technology for more than two decades, Sunil Ohri has broad and deep experience in optimizing best practices and workflows to effectively control the document management life cycle – as part of a larger Information Governance methodology – and bring predictability to the legal spend associated with the Electronic Discovery Reference Model.
The Industry Welcome Address
, Organizational Energy vs Cultural Rigidity & Achieving Success: Implementing Technology to Support an iGovernance Strategy
, will be presented by Mitch Farbstein
, Dean, Records Management University, and Vice President of Government Sales, Feith.
Having made the technology industry his home for 40 years, with a focus on ECM & Architecting Enterprise Solutions for the last 30, Mitch Farbstein’s strong technical background and knowledge of a diversity of platforms provide a foundation for Architecting Enterprise Solutions. Mitch regularly presents at national conferences, seminars, and webinars, and is a graduate of Bucknell University, where he was a Heisman Trophy candidate and is enshrined in their Athletic Hall-of-Fame.
Plus additional special featured speakers leading discussions of critical topics from some of the most-respected leaders in the industry:
- Hudson Hollister, Executive Director, Data Transparency Coalition
- David Brown, Supervisory Archivist, US Securities & Exchange Commission Office of Records Management
- Nick Inglis, Chief Executive Officer, Optismo/igKit & Co-Founder, InfoGovCon Information Governance Conference
- Lisette Garcia, JD, Founder & Chief Executive Officer, FOIA Resource Center
See detailed presentation descriptions & speaker bios on our speakers page
Sessions, Topics, Speakers, and Schedule
Industry Welcome Address
- Organizational Energy vs Cultural Rigidity & Achieving Success: Implementing Technology to Support an iGovernance Strategy
• Mitch Farbstein, Dean, Records Management University, and VP, Feith
- Information Governance: Creating Opportunities and Order Out of Chaos
• Sunil Ohri, Of Counsel, Information Governance & e-Discovery, Stein Mitchell
See detailed presentation descriptions & speaker bios on our speakers page.
Speakers Theater Featured Talks
- The Data Transparency Transformation: What it Means for Content Management, What it Means for You
• Hudson Hollister, Executive Director, Data Transparency Coalition
- Turning SharePoint Into The Enterprise Platform It Was Always Meant To Be
• Nick Inglis, CEO, Optismo/igKit & Co-Founder, InfoGovCon
- From Black Hole to Beyond Best Practices: Adventures in Organizational Change
• David Brown, Supervisory Archivist, Securities & Exchange Commission
- FOIA for the Win: Communication Techniques for Custodians & Requesters
• Lisette Garcia, JD, Founder & CEO, FOIA Resource Center
See detailed presentation descriptions & speaker bios on our Speakers page.
Interactive Q&A Panel Town Hall
- With our full complement of Industry Professionals & Thought Leaders… and your questions!
Speakers Theater Bridge Talks
- Capturing an Avalanche: The Records Identification Dilemma
• Tom Edwards LTC USA (Ret.)
- Business Process Management: The Command Center for Renewable, Sustainable, and Efficient Organizational Energy
• Mitch Farbstein & Tom Cashman
- Leveraging Automation in the Management of Records
• Tom Edwards LTC USA (Ret.)
- Stating Your Case: The Case Management Process
• Tom Cashman & Jon Schwartz
See detailed presentation descriptions on our Speakers page.
BPM & RM Technology Lab
In the interactive, hands-on BPM & Records Management Technology Lab Pop-Up Workshop Auditorium, visit booths where we’ll showcase new technologies related to current issues and real-world needs through solutions demonstration, as well as lead discussions on each of the topics.
• SharePoint Integration | Marc Sirianni
• File Sync/Share | Chris Long
• e-Content Records Management | Ashley Sukhavong
• Email Auto-Categorization | Richard Long
• Email Records Management | Gregory Novin
• Business Process Management & Workflow | Katherine Long
• Case Management (including FOIA & Privacy Act) | Jon Schwartz
• Physical Records | Austin Markiewicz
• Tailored Solutions | Matt Rost
So much more to do and see at DC LIVE!
• Interactive One-on-One Breakout Sessions with Process, Records Management, IG, and SharePoint Integration Specialists
• Technology Providers showcasing the latest in BPM and Records Management solutions
• Personal discussion opportunities, chat sessions, special offers, and book signings with esteemed Industry Professionals on Speakers’ Row
• Invaluable Inter- and Intra-Industry Networking
• Full complimentary hot morning breakfast buffet and mid-day meal
• 7:30a | Sign-In Begins & Tech Lab Open
• 8:00a | Breakfast & Tech Lab Open
• 8:30a | Welcome Address: Mitch Farbstein
• 9:00a | Keynote Address: Sunil Ohri
• 9:30a | Bridge Talk A: Tom Edwards
• 10:00a | Break & Tech Lab Open
• 10:30a | Feature Talk A: Hudson Hollister
• 11:00a | Bridge Talk B: Mitch Farbstein & Tom Cashman
• 11:30a | Feature Talk B: Nick Inglis
• 12:00n | Lunch & Tech Lab Open
• 1:00p | Feature Talk C: David Brown
• 1:30p | Bridge Talk C: Tom Edwards
• 2:00p | Feature Talk D: Lisette Garcia
• 2:30p | Bridge Talk D: Tom Cashman & Jon Schwartz
• 3:00p | Break & Tech Lab Open
• 3:30p | Q&A Feature Panel
• 4:00p | One-on-One Meetings
See detailed presentation descriptions on our Speakers page
Continuing Education, Maintenance, and Re-Certification Credits
The DC Live Process & Records Management Conference & Expo is approved for 5 Certified Records Manager (CRM) Certification Maintenance Point (CMP) Credits from ICRM, the Institute of Certified Records Managers, and for 5 Information Governance Professional (IGP) Certification Credits, from ARMA, as an educational event with full-day attendance.
Please contact us for details on how to earn credits for attending.
DC Live will focus on a variety of critical Process Management topics including:
- • Improving Workflow and BPM throughout the Enterprise
- • New solutions in 5015.2 Records Management (and why DoD-certification is important to non-government businesses, too)
- • The Capstone email initiative (and your alternatives)
- • Keeping your data, information, and business secure
- • Protecting secure and classified documents with Private Cloud File Sharing
- • Real-world solutions for Email Auto-Categorization
- • Overcoming security issues while staying on plan and budget
- • The keys to evaluating BPM and RMA software and solutions
- • New technologies in Case Management for e-Discovery & FOIA
- • Staying up with – and ahead of – a complex regulatory environment
- • Super-charging (and loving) your SharePoint environment with 5015.2 legacy integration
- • How to achieve proper Records Management inside SharePoint
- • New horizons in Information and Lifecycle Governance
- • And more (including breakfast & lunch buffets!)